hyde在2000年REAL DEMO LIVE上的念白
--
Dear my love,
How are you ?
你好嗎?
I have been thinking about you.
我一直都想著你
I write this letter knowing it will probably never reach you.
我寫下這封信,知道你應該不會收到。
Many days,
as cold as winter nights
have passed since that time.
從那時起,像冬季的深夜般寒冷的日子,已經過去
My weakness
And the way in which I hurt you
Disappear into the darkness.
我的脆弱,還有我傷害你的方式,都已消逝在黑暗中。
I know we cannot back the clock and return.
我知道我們不能將時間倒轉,回到過去
I believe that not meeting you
signifies my last love.
我也確信不再與妳見面,以預示我最後的愛
I will never forget the tenderness you showed me.
我永遠不會忘記你曾給我的溫柔
You live on in each new day.
你將活在未來每一個嶄新的日子
Your memory brightens the sky.
而你的記憶照亮了天空
Don't hate me.
別恨我
Don't become sad because of me.
不要因為我而傷心
That is all I ask.
這是我的請求
I opened the window today and saw
今天,我打開窗戶往外看
A myriad of flowers blooming.
無數的鮮花綻放著
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
我打從心底感謝你
Thank you.
謝謝你
To say goodbye
It's like being a small lost child again.
就像是一個再次迷路的小孩子一樣向你說再見
Goodbye,Goodbye,Goodbye,Goodbye.
--
看到別處的翻譯,弄得自己心癢癢也想翻*毆飛*
Trash the Pride
本家。
備份blog尋找中。
備份blog尋找中。
- Nov 02 Thu 2006 03:02
hyde在2000年REAL DEMO LIVE上的念白
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
禁止留言